I am super stoked about the response we are getting in my group “Staying Fit”. I can’t even call it my group anymore, It’s our group! The motivation level right now in there is HIGH! This is what we need to be successful. I love hearing about people doing more than what is asked of whatever program it is they are doing. If you are not a member of this group and you would like to be, let me know and I will add you!
I know I’ve said this before but if you want to achieve maximum results you need to set goals. What are your goals? Plan something that helps you drive and push yourself to reach your goals. Things I have planned for this year that DRIVE me are:
- We will be climbing the Middle Teton again this year-(anyone is welcome to come)
- A seven night cruise in the Fall ( I want to be the most fit and ripped guy on the boat)
- Having my wife start doing some P90X with me
|Guiding my Father and Wife up the Middle Teton August 2010
Now in order achieve what I want for these activities I need to set smaller goals in the fitness area. I will :
- Add 50 miles of running to my routine per month
- I will continue to use my weighted vest at 22lbs on all body weight exercises.
- I will add 1 hour of stair running with weighted vest per week
- I will add dead lifts after every Plyometrics workout
- I will not miss a workout
One thing that I realized I want to be able to do is get into the crane position and push it into a handstand. (I’ve never been able to do a handstand). From there I want to do one pike press with my feet straight up. Hold me accountable.
|Me on top of the Middle Teton August 2010