We’ll be seeing you guys on Dancing With The Stars! Okay, I’m totally kidding but we did have a fun time at the church two nights ago where we learned some dance moves🥰 Building a solid business is similar to building a solid marriage. It takes time, consistency, commitment, goals, and a plan. There will be ups and downs. Anything WORTH having takes handwork and enduring to the end. Here are 5 tips to help you build a stronger relationship with your spouse.
- Express Appreciation– Sometimes all one needs to feel love are words of affirmation. Thank your spouse for the responsibilities they fulfill in order to make your home peaceful, provide financially for the family, or keep your relationship strong. When she or he does something sweet for you, don’t forget to express gratitude.
- Call Just To Check In And Share Your Love- It is as simple as it sounds. A quick “I love you” on your spouse’s lunch break could make all the difference in his or her day, and could also make the difference in your upcoming time together.
- Make Time For Just The Two Of You– Set aside technology when you two are together. Explore new hobbies that neither of you have tried. Plan regular dates on which you can talk and reconnect. Dating while married is a great way to refresh your relationship.
- Chose Not To Nag– Would you want somebody to nag on you?
- Pray Daily For Your Partner- Whether you are praying alone or with your spouse, ask for his or her protection, success, and happiness. Pray to know what you could do to strengthen your relationship. When you selflessly ask Heavenly Father how you can serve your companion, He will help you recognize opportunities to do so.
I help you as a new parent who is overworked, underpaid, and under-appreciated to reignite your dreams, feel good today, and build successful habits.. Send me an email at email@example.com
If you want to join our team and help build this SUPERSTAR Team you can JOIN with this LINK and then I will text you once you have officially joined.
If you have QUESTIONS first please APPLY with the FORM HERE and then I will reach out to you.