Looks like a pancake right? It is a pre-workout protein pancake with 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein powder, 2 egg whites, and a bit of natural honey. This taste MUCH better than your normal pancakes from McDonalds or IHOP. Eat a couple just an hour before your workout and feel the increased energy and the extra boost. Don’t ruin it with that high fructose corn syrup. Keep it natural with fruits or natural honey. Comment below and let me know how you like it and what you put on it!
9 g fat
34 g carbs (good carbs)
43 g protein
43 GRAMS of protein! That is why we call it the PROTEIN PANCAKE!
1) Begin with an empty bowl
2) Add 2-4 egg whites. Remember their are approx. 5gm protein per one egg white
3) Add 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds for added fibre, they are tasteless
4) add 1/2 cup of oats
5) Add a scoop of 100% whey protein(I prefer chocolate)
6) Stir to get the right consistency
7) Add some fruit(Blueberries are great and full of anti-oxidants)
8) Cook over the stove as you would normal pancakes, use sugar-free syrup or natural honey
I recommend that you eat these protein pancakes an hour before your workout. These protein pancakes are full of complex carbohydrates (which are good). They are packed with protein which will help aide you in muscle repair and growth. let me know how you like them!
Click to join our team and get free nutrition, fitness, and life coaching